Greased it

One of my nicer landings in calm conditions at OMAA just then, unfortunately the replay viewer doesn’t do it justice:( All player controlled!!

26 Likes

Hey, thats a great landing! However, next time remember to remove the time line and the player names by holding your finger on the screen for a few seconds to get the best video results 😉

8 Likes

Thanks! But I think the quality might have been bad since I had to upload to YT to post here, but I will do in future!

3 Likes

Great landing, but I think you meant Butter. 🙂

10 Likes

Eww no you shall be banished to the world of simulator piloting forever

Nice video however it looked like you were slightly low on approach

3 Likes

On the ILS the whole time👍 You can see me put the nose down at one point because I was too high! Mush be the camera angle though.

2 Likes

This is a sign of a true pilot. Butter tastes good, Grease on its own is disgusting.

7 Likes

That was a good butter right there if I do say so myself!

3 Likes

buttering intensifies

5 Likes

That was a nice butter. I also think you mean butter, not greased. Just like Butterboi said.

ok I’m done

4 Likes

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂love it

2 Likes

That was some awesome butter 👍

3 Likes

Guys please stop talking about butter or grease or this will be closed. Back to the discussions.

3 Likes

Butter… Nice landings love it but hold your finger on the screen to get rid of the name!

3 Likes

The title of this post has the word “greased” in it. I think we can talk about greasing or buttering here, 😉

2 Likes

Just… don’t…

2 Likes

Great job!

2 Likes

@BravoCharlie will one video out there hurt that much yes I know chain of reaction blah blah blah, If you’re creating a time lapse how are you gonna minimize all the background things like the HUD, Systems and so much more. My example if you want to continue this convo pm me.

Edit: If OP hand flew his plane in for approval his fingers are in the screen.

2 Likes

Yea replay always makes landings look worse. So often I grease at Munich, replay and it looks a bit bumpy upon touchdown. Nice landing though!

3 Likes

I enjoy watching smooth landings. Almost as much as butter vs grease debates.

To be honest, If I was still a regular, I probably would have changed the title to butter 🤣

2 Likes