Gravelly Point Spotting @ KDCA

Hello everyone 👋 I know I’m not really a spotter, but I do plan to get into aviation photography, as I’m getting a DSLR camera soon. I am happy to say that this is my last spotting topic with a phone :)
Anyways, yesterday I went on an 18 mile bike ride, so my legs felt like jelly. The plus side is that I biked down the Potomac River to Gravelly Point, whilst runway 19 was in use at DCA, so I saw planes coming into land on the river, as well as planes hurting my ears at DCA. Anyways, that all I have to say. Enjoy!

All photos are edited

First up is a UA Express CRJ-700 sent by @Pingu

Next is a Southwest 737-800 in the Canyon Blue colours from Austin, Texas

🌳

Directly after Canyon Blue was a Heart 737-700 from Dallas Love (Heart coming from Love… bad joke? Ok.)

Next up is an American Express CRJ-700 arriving from Augusta, Georgia

Last but not least we have a UA Continental livery arriving from the City by the Bay, San Francisco.

Well, that’s all, be on the lookout for another spotting topic soon, with a camera though. Anyways, have a good day, and adios

Last topic

24 Likes

It’s actually one of the few CRJ-550s still operating with the old livery. But if you want to be technical, yeah, it’s a CRJ-700.

1 Like

Great photos Tayt!

1 Like

Ohhh, I thought all the 550’s were in Evo Blue, thanks

Thanks Felix!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.