Graphics Settings

Hello!

I was wondering what graphics settings you all have?

I’m trying to find the best settings for me because I’m having a hard time finding a good balanced way of formatting the graphics.

Thanks! :)

Highest for all for me. Trial and error is the best way to get a good setting for you

You may also find useful info here

1 Like

since my device it very weak, i have everything on low. still works tho

1 Like

I use max eveything and no anti-aliasing, but it really comes down to your device. Since I don’t really fly properly and spend like 30 minutes at most per time I open the app, it works fine for me. btw my device is an S10

1 Like

I personally fly with all setting on either high or very high. Granted, I have a device which is capable of doing it with ease, I might as well take full advantage of it. I understand that some users here have devices of varying capabilities, however, I recommend that screenshots are taken with all settings at the highest, however, if you device cannot do that for prolonged periods of time, I recommend you lower it and find what suits you.

Generally for screenshots, since they’re going to be there for only a few minutes at a time, it shouldn’t be too intensive on your device, although this depends from device to device.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m asking mainly because my app crashes every single time I’m on final approach to Heathrow. Do you have any advice on that?

1 Like

Do you restart your device pre-flight?

I love how in a topic regarding device settings, nobody has stopped and asked the most important question…

What device are you using?

11 Likes

If I were you, I would lower the graphics settings, as well as clearing the scenery cache and restarting the app every time you set up a flight. While it isn’t foolproof to all crashes, it does help lower the chances of it happening.

2 Likes

cough cough

1 Like

iPad 6th gen

1 Like

Thanks! Helps a lot!! :)

2 Likes

Hey,I’ve seen this A bit that’s why asking,but is very high available only on Android devices?as I haven’t seen it on any if my iOS devices,Thanks!

1 Like

In what context are you asking about the very high option? Is it the rendering resolution, rendering quality or airplane count?

1 Like

everything on high and 30fps limit

1 Like

Max settings with 30 fps

For me I would try high to low and see is the best or Put High Graphics unless if you dont lag untill cruise and turn it back on descent

I’m all about performance. Rendering on low and all other settings to Medium.

Oh nice. I’m experimenting with stuff. So far I found that 30fps works well

It’s what works well for you. All the best to the people who play on maximum graphics, but for the rest of us with lower end devices, performance should take precedence in my opinion.

1 Like