Graphics issue

Got Asus Zenpad with android on it. No tweaks have

been made to this device. After 19.4 the game now looks like this on my device. Could it be that my device cannot support the game anymore?

1 Like

Hello!

This is new.
Exactly what Zenpad do you have? (Check Model number on the back) and what graphics settings?

1 Like

Model P027. I have tried medium and high graphics settings. Do you think reinstalling database might help?

1 Like

Try low.

A reinstall might help but i doubt it. Bear in mind that reinstalling rids you of all the replays.

2 Likes

Ok, I try that and update. I also want to mention that the black squares you see, have airplane cut outs behind them when you pan around a little bit.
And if you focus on the second screenshot you will notice that I am in cockpit view. All of plane textures fade away in the similar way when viewing the plane from outside.

2 Likes

Just went from low back to high. A simple reload of textures seems to have solved this issue. If it happens again, I will let you guys know.
Thank you.

3 Likes

No, it happened again after loading at another airport. Few more screen shots below.

1 Like

Try changing your Anti-Aliasing settings in “graphics” if you haven’t done so already. Maybe that will help.

1 Like

I have fiddled with all the settings possible in different configurations, boi. Lowest settings possible seems to be less buggy.

2 Likes

Even though it’s less buggy, does the issue still persist sometimes, depending on the flight? Or does it happen but the issue is less intense on the screen?

1 Like

Oh yeah the game acts like that throught the time I am in the realm.

1 Like

So it seems like we have analyzed the issue, (To some extent). I don’t belive there’s much more I can do as just a community member, the devs and staff are likely able to help from this moment on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.