graphic changes

Am I the only one who thinks its weird that the graphics got changed after the shift to global? Idk about everyone else, but in my opinion, the pre-global graphics were way nicer for the actual planes. ground stuff I don’t really care about. But, is there any way to bring back the 2016 graphics for the aircraft?

1 Like

Pretty sure the aircraft graphics stayed the same…

2 Likes

If you have a old iPhone you can install the old version.

2 Likes

unfortunately I don’t. iPhone 8 for me.

2 Likes

I dont know of any other way.

2 Likes

Are you sure you have your graphics set on High? I personally feel that the graphics have gone better.

4 Likes

Ik what he means. The planes did have something extra. They seemed to have more shine or something. I have an old i pad that’s not updated to global where I can get snapshots of the old verses The now.

4 Likes

Yeah! Exactly! For some reason, they just seemed more realistic.

2 Likes

Not at all. The reflections aren’t the same.

2 Likes

I’m not saying the ones now are bad, they’re just not the same. I’m happy with what the planes look like, however there is a big difference

1 Like

To my knowledge, the graphics then selves stayed at least relatively similar, but, the whole lightning system was changed so reflections, probably the tone of some things, etc. was all different…

There’s a before and after picture. Not the best comparison as the weather conditions are different, different airlines but it’s the best i could get for now. The pictures are from IF Insta

1 Like

That first picture is mying :)

1 Like

I think the planes are meant to reflect light from the environment. So when the whole environment changed, the planes changed…

2 Likes

I can tell you the graphics have improved maybe not on a large scale but the small scale. I am noticing textures are more defined over mountains and forests than at Globals release.

2 Likes

Oh definitely!!! The scenery is Amazing!!!

Scenery graphics were definitely better pre-global

Put your graphics settings to all the way low.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.