Grand Canyon

Okay, first off, I’ll stop after this topic, it’s only two requests. Anyways, I’ve made a few aircraft and livery requests, but where’s the fun in that? What we need (when global releases, of course, not currently) is somewhere for nice, down in the dirt, detailed flying. I propose the Grand Canyon, which is a large canyon in the Southwestern United States. It’d give a change of scenery and be somewhere interesting to fly. Cheers!image

(Sadly, since iPhone 5 camera trash) This is not my photo.

16 Likes

This will almost certainly be in global, and with the new terrain, it may look even better.

1 Like

I know the basic canyon will be there, so just to clarify, these is for a detailed model of it.

1 Like

That landscape😍

2 Likes

iPhone 5 was introduced in 2012, 4 years ago…

I concur on this idea …100%

If you’d like, I’ll PM you some of my photos from the Canyon, and you can choose the best one. Keep in mind, I’m using the iPhone 6 Camera.

2 Likes

looks great! but with the ground textures we have now, how would this look then!

1 Like

Compared to newer phone cameras, yes, it is trash.

This is a great idea. I assume most of the major landmarks around the world will be included in global, and hopefully in detail. I expect to be able to maneuver an aircraft through the canyon!!!

1 Like