GraemePorter25's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]

Hello, Welcome to my ATC tracking thread. I would love to become an IFATC member in the near future, Please feel free to come along and leave some feedback. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed flying with me!

4 Likes

Will put you to watching 👍

1 Like

ICAO - SBGR
Pattern Work - Accepted

Now Open!

Now Closed
Thank You everyone who came along

3 Likes

Good job dude! I’m impressed hehe

2 Likes

I am back open at SBGR
Pattern work accepted

Now Closed
Thank You.

Hey just a tip: when you want to open, make sure you have at least around 40 minutes of time, preferably an hour, for traffic to build up.

Yea, I was planning to do an hour but my mum wanted me to do something :(

ATC OPEN
Location - LIRF
Pattern Work - Accepted

Stopped by as G-N1TR for a few patterns.

• You could’ve told me a direction of traffic to make after a runway change. I requested change to 34R, however you didn’t tell me which direction of traffic to make.

• Remember a pattern entry for inbound aircraft. When I called inbound for landing I was cleared instantly. You should have included a pattern entry… e.g “G-N1TR, enter right downwind, runway 34R” and then clear me. Remember to not clear straight away.

Apart from that you had good use of sequencing. I always knew who to follow in the pattern. The transition altitude was also appropriate.

Just remember the pattern entry and to say the direction of traffic during a runway change.

Thanks for the service.

1 Like

Stopping by, Speedbird 311

1 Like

Hey all good, with mostly quick responses. Nothing major apart from these things: Firstly, the rwy 25/34R mishap, but you said sorry and gave me a correct landing clearance. So no trouble there. A bit quicker would be a bit better, especially for expert. All your other commands were great and accurate. Just saying that since I said I was inbound for t&gs, a pilot would expect a sequencing, landing clearance quite soon after takeoff, and on expert speed and accuracy is of the essence. Since I did not recieve one, I just called an inbound.

To sum up, just speed up your responses a bit and you are as right as rain! I look forward to flying with you in the future!
If you have any questions or want to talk further about ATCing, feel free to shoot me a pm at any time I spend an unhealthy amount of time on here haha

1 Like

ATC Now Closed
Thank You Everyone Who Came
@ThomasR Thank you for your feedback and i will try to correct my errors in the future
@2003iggy Thank you for your feedback also and I will definatly try to pick up the passe a little haha
And P.s. I also spend an unhealthy amount on here :D

2 Likes

ATC OPEN
Open @ HECA
Pattern Work Accepted
Come Along!!

CLOSED
Due To: Trolling

ATC OPEN

Location - DTTA
Ground & Tower

Departure Runway(s)