Grading Unit ADV

24 hours should be 7-10 vios
7 days should be 15-20 vios

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Why do you think so Tony?

why? what about those who dont fly idiotically and fly by the rule but look away for two minutes and come back and have vios? they deserve to get banned for 24 hours because something or someone took there attention away?

You can put on autopilot to set altitude and speed so you don’t get violations when you’re distracted:)

1 Like

That’s a bit to long i think. (In my opinion).
Don’t forget that people payed for IF Live, and they expect that they can fly.

it would be not nice for people who bought one month subscription (31 days) (Like me)
Can only fly 30 days or less. They payed for it! :D

1 or 2 hours is maybe better.

im not an idiot i know you can, but today i was flying down my normal decent that i do every day in the A321 thinking it would be fine i come back to 4 vios and now cant fly in adv with the “Advanced” controllers and need to put up with idiots on the FF and playground!

precisely its stupid in my opinion

1 Like

No one is calling you an idiot, but you can’t leave the sim during a descent, ATC might be trying to contact you. If you are gaining speed while descending you can decrease the V/S

so make one mistake you can experience the full simulation for 24 hours! Especially when people spend lots of money for the simulator!

Tony, I suggest maybe paying attention to your aircraft from start up to cruise. You don’t get silly violations on cruise, that’s the time to take your break. IMHO your set of rules is WAY to easy for anyone to comply. Us advanced controllers struggled this week with pilots not being able to understand what rules and commands mean.

2 Likes

i dont control when i have to turn my attention onto other things i work while i fly and i didnt expect to get vios i do the same decent every day -2100 220 knots

Do you get out of speeding tickets because you were distracted while driving?

i think with over 440 flying hours and 400,000XP i Understand advanced!!!

thats because in real life speeding can kill someone a pilot in real life doesnt get a violation and banned from flying for 24 hours for speeding for 30 seconds

3 Likes

because i already explained that i wasnt watching because i was dealing with an issue in WORK