Grades

Guys how do i get to grade 2 ??

5 Likes

You have 28 violations in the past week. :) Try and reduce that number.

17 Likes

thats a lot of violations man

15 Likes

You have 28 violations wait a few days.

7 Likes

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

10 Likes

Thank you all guys ;)
I appreciate it

7 Likes

I never seen so many violations at once.

4 Likes

Well woah…That is a lot of violations…Cough I would hate to be the ATC controlling you cough…

5 Likes

In order to obtain the next grade, all the requirements must be white. If just one is orange, which in this case is your 28 violations in the last 7 days, you will not obtain the next grade.

1 Like

Be nice…

3 Likes

All my violations are because of the taxi speed tho :(

2 Likes

That’s okay, just try to watch your taxi speed ;)

3 Likes

I respect the ATC so much and i always do what the ATC says
I try to make the game very realistic

3 Likes

2 Likes

No prob, happy to help :)

1 Like

You had 28 violations past week and you need to have 25 or less. Equal to or less than 25_>

2 Likes

Don’t worry about that, I guess you are still new to the simulator. Everyone makes mistakes during their first try. And you can learn from your mistake to improve yourself to not doing the same mistake again ;)

Btw, If your problem is about Taxi Speed, Then this advice may help. I had a sama problem like you when I joined Live 2 years ago. My advice is to ensure you never reach 30+ knots. Make sure you stay in 20s Knots. (The ideal taxi speed would be 20-25 knots). If you want to go faster, then you can taxi to 28 knots. But make sure you don’t pass 28 knots. If you go faster than 28, then you can use brakes and stop using the throttle. Hope this advice helps. And like Kevin said,

That’s all and Happy Chinese New Year 😊

5 Likes

Doesn’t the violations for the next grade (max violations 7 days) get wiped?

1 Like

@SingaporeAirlines thanks buddy :))

2 Likes

No Problem, I’m happy to help you =)

1 Like