Grades

My auto pilot switched off during flight becouse I think my finger was to close to the screen (sensed the heat ) but only for a few seconds mabie I got an over speed ticket πŸ˜‚

1 Like

I always follow the rules !!!

2 Likes

I sympathize what happened to you but pay attention next time dude . Good luck.

1 Like

image just found this ? New to me ? Was posted an hour ago I was on before then

1 Like

thats probably the cause of your one violation can you go into detail about your flight in Denver were you flew, what atc where there ,what aircraft you used,and your call sign was

2 Likes

it was posted 2 days ago this might be the source of what happened what airports did you fly into

2 Likes

Was flying 787-8 so now I have my answer .i have never seed this before ?

1 Like

U need to check back the log, there is log that why you were ghosted.

If there is no log and ghosted without any reason, you can contact IF Moderator to help you lift the ghost.

2 Likes

were did you fly too and was a controller active?

1 Like

Can you tell me how to do this ?

1 Like

Please stop commenting you dont know what your talking about

1 Like

Appoligies to azeeuwnl I miss read your comment please accept my appoligies and thank you

1 Like

You were ghosted, most likely because of the aircraft you were flying. Do you remember your controller?

3 Likes

When I landed at kasp there was no controller I sat and waited to watch others land for a few mins then got a radio message saying the aircraft was to big for airport .with I never understood as I had landed here many times before in the aircraft

1 Like

Sorry no don’t know who the controller was

1 Like

i think you mean KASE and the rule is that anything bigger than the 757 or a321 is not allowed in KASE or KAGE so thats why you got reported by pilots or ghosted we all learn from mistake if it was a controller ghost you will be able to go back on expert in 7 days if it was a pilot report its whenever the ghost wears off

3 Likes

You were ghosted. I will ask the user why. Thanks!

7 Likes

A little punctuation and capitalization never hurt :)

2 Likes

nah im too lazy anyways glad to see this resolved

2 Likes

Nah, I’m too lazy. Anyway, glad to see this resolved.

4 Likes