Grades

Hi getting a bit peeved of with this sim !!! Beginning to wonder why I spend my hard earned cash on it .was just flying in Denver made a couple of landings all good .then leave come back on try to get back into Denver on expert and boom I’m at grade two ??? No warning no nothing !!! Getting sick of it !!! I’m ready just to delete the app your supposed to enjoy the app …right now I want to punch the … out of my I pad thanks IF FOR ALL THE STRESS AND ANGER !!! What a joke !!!

5 Likes

Do you mind explaining further about the incident? I don’t quite understand your issue. :)

1 Like

If you haven’t flown in a long time, yiurblandings willl decrease, affecting your grade. No need to rage ;)

1 Like

One explanation: Stop dreaming.

5 Likes

I fly every day my friend

1 Like

Dreaming ?

1 Like

Yes, pay more attention. Don’t start dreaming about your english essay or something.

2 Likes

My issue is …I can’t get access to expert I fly every day have no explanation why I’ve been down graded to grade two .i was flying on exspert server 45mins ago .i was on grade 4.

1 Like

Are you sure you are helping anybody with remarks like these?

5 Likes

Trust me, it happens more then you think. You can get easily distracted.

1 Like

Perhaps you were ghosted. What was the last flight you did prior to the grade decrease?

2 Likes

Show your stats.

3 Likes

I’ve been flying in Denver all night landing at aspin

1 Like

Noroftheair… I’m not sure how to

1 Like

go in the top right were it has your states click on it where the I icon is at grade click that then screen shot it and upload it here

2 Likes

Thank you nuoneswars

1 Like

1 Like

alright thats the problem you were ghosted any idea what happened?

3 Likes

I have no idea ? I pay attention when flying there were no warnings ?

1 Like

No need to rage, the ghosted will be lifted in 3 days, den you can play again, den carefully follow the rules.

1 Like