Grade

Hello!
I would like to know how it is possible to go from grade 1 to grade 2 without being able to get flight hours, since my solo flight hours haven’t been taken into account? I am asking because in order to fly online you need at least grade 2 which in my situation is unreached.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community! Please look at the topic below to understand all the rules

Now to answer your question, the hours you earn while in solo can not be added to your live account you must look at the grade table to see what you need to do in order to be grade 2. But for now you can fly on Casual Server!

How to access the grade table?
Step 1: click on your display name in the top corner of the home page

Step 2: Click on the info button next to your grade and that will show you your current grade and what you need to do to get to the next grade!

Grade 1

Casual Server

Grade 2

Training Server

Grade 3-5

Expert Server

Just in case!

6 Likes

Quick notice here, you can be on online mode with Grade 1.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community. You don’t need to be Grade 2 to fly online. You’ll only be able to fly on Casual server till u reach grade 2 and you’ll unlock training sever, grade 3 expert server

1 Like

Your solo hours don’t count to your hours in the sim. You will only need 10 hours of flying to reach the requirement of Grade 2. Happy flying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.