Grade table stats

After the 777 update i dropped from grade 4 to 3 because of my landings in 90 days. Two days ago i came back up from 75 to 100 landings IN 90 DAYS. And yesterday it went back down to 95/100 landings which means it dropped 5 landings in one day.Why??

This is most likely do to the fact that it’s a so-called rolling count, which means that when a new day is added the oldest (the 90th) day falls out of the statistic.

Therefore if you made 5 landings exactly 90 days ago these aren’t part of the 90-day landings anymore today, even though they were yesterday.

I hope this helps, otherwise please let me know!

2 Likes

when i said in 90 days i meant the stats i didnt actually take 90 days to reach back up to 100 but yeah i understand what u mean

2 Likes

That’s the way I understood it, but if you made 5 landings on the day 91 days ago, what you describe would be exactly what is supposed to happen :)

1 Like

oh ok well its a bit annoying but i will work with it thanks

I’ve had the same annoying issue haha. Lost 16 landings in about an hour because exactly 90 days before that I was grinding.

I’ve been struggling to maintain Grade 5 for a little while 😂

4 Likes

Struggling to maintain grade 4 for me :(

1 Like

Well for me personally I usually have around two landings per day, because I am constantly flying. If you just hop in a GA aircraft and do one or two landings per day thats one way you can ensure your grade will be maintained.

1 Like

I usually just do 3 or 4 patterns

1 Like

What happens to a lot of folks is they grind 30 landings to rapidly get to the next grade level, and then go back to a landing or two a day. That’s great until 90 days and 1 minute after that grind session and those 30 landings disappear. You’re suddenly off to the lower grade.

Best to make sure you keep your landing frequency steady and do a few each day if you want to easily maintain a grade.

1 Like

Understand what ur saying but school :/

1 Like

Yeah for sure it is always hard to maintain a grade just try your best! And flying is always a pleasure no matter what colour your name tag is 😁

2 Likes

To maintain Grade 5 for example - you need to do 180 landings every 90 days,

That’s 2 landings a day - which takes 2 minutes of touch and gos.

It’s really not a lot.

1 Like

Grade four for me but i get the point

1 Like

I hear you, I work full time (and pre-pandemic traveled 50 weeks out of the year), have a four and five year old, and a wife that hates IF. I’ve found a way to keep G5 for nearly all of the past three years.

Slow and steady wins the race…

1 Like

Damn thats tuff and i have great respect fr u good luck

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.