Was your account linked with IFC in-app at the time of the issue?
Apple iPhone 8
At random points, the game will struggle to get to the loading screen from the main menu. When you click “Fly,” you’ll get a spinny circle in place of the “Fly” button that seems to be unable to get past, unless you click “Back” and try again multiple times. Following this, if you quit the app, it signs you out of your subscription, and when I re-log in via IFC and click Grade “View Stats,” the game crashes. No Error 8, however.
Steps to reproduce
- Launch IF
- Choose an airport and plane to spawn in.
- Click “Fly.” If spinny circle comes up, then that will result in the following bullet points happening.
- Once you are able to load-in, restart the app.
- You will see you’re logged out.
- Re-log in via IFC.
- Click “View Stats.”
- Game crashes. After loading back in, no further issues with account or Grade Table.
Expected to be able to view Grade Table without a crash.
Clicking “View Stats” causes a crash.
Only possible to reproduce if you can’t get to the WestJet 737 loading screen.