Grade Reset

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone had any idea how long it takes for grades to be updated. This time last week I got speed violations which took me down to grade 2, now the week is over the system still shows that I am grade 2, does anyone know how to sort this out! Many thanks.
2 Likes

Hi @infiniteflightgb!

It has to be exactly 7 days to have your grade updated after a violation. Perhaps it hasn’t been exactly 7 days but it it has been almost that amount of time. I believe it’s down to the minute or something like that.

And also, check how many landings you have in 90 days. If you don’t have enough could also explain why your grade 3 hasn’t come back if it’s been over the full 7 day period.

1 Like

It has been exactly 7 days and I have the landings

1 Like

I would say that closing the app completely and re-opening it should work if your grade hasn’t updated yet.

1 Like

If you do a quick flight (1 minute or so) when you end it the game will reload your stats. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hey, sorry to disturb again, it’s still not working what do you think I should do?

2 Likes

Is it definitely the violations keeping you at G2, could it be something else?

1 Like

Can you send a screen shot of your grade table?

3 Likes

Thank you guys, it’s just come through I tried doing another flights and just going around the pattern and I think that helped. Thank you for your help stay safe.

2 Likes

No problem. Stay safe yourself too!

Anytime. Stay Safe!

The same thing happened to Me. I was in grade 2 And I was going to fly on training server but it says I’m grade 1. Even live flight shows im grade 2

1 Like

The grade system on Liveflight is inaccurate. When the grade requirements were updated in Infinite Flight, they weren’t on Liveflight, due to this your grade will be one grade higher than on Infinite Flight.

So then why was I randomly took to grade one? I never had a violation since November.

Can you share a screenshot of your grade table?