Grade Question

I was not promoted to grade 2 even though i met all the requirements could someone help me

1 Like

What device are you using? Also what is your OS

1 Like

Can you send some screenshots to make it more clear please?

3 Likes

Check you stats. maybe you have too many violations or not enough landings or flight time.

1 Like

Any support question regarding grades without a screenshot of your stats (the Grades table) is useless. How can anyone assist without seeing the grades?

But, on a lark, close all the way out of IF and come back in. If that doesn’t work, post a screenshot.

3 Likes

Restart your device.
And yeah screenshots will be helpful

Sometimes it takes a while for the system to update. Wait a bit or talk to a moderator

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Send me a picture of your stat screen

The biggest confusion with getting grades is that you have to have a certain number of landings and a certain number of flight time in the past 90 days. Also, check the number of violations you have!
Thanks!

Also, this belongs in #general. #support is for technical issues. 👍

Try restarting the app and Screenshot it 😉

1 Like

Did you contact a mod or something

Welcome to the forum,

Read this very carefully before posting anywhere. You should be able to post in support with screenshots as mentioned above.

Regulars lets give him a hand if you guys could move it to support or maybe any moderator. He should be back with supporting screenshots.

1 Like

It belongs in #live because grades are associated with live.

As said above, please provide screenshots to aid the community as we try to help you fix the potential issue. It could either be a reading error (where you’re looking at it wrong) or maybe you just need to wait for it to update your grade status.

2 Likes

How about you guys stop arguing about where it belongs. 🙄 Because you are both wrong anyway!

7 Likes

@Brandon_Sandstrom

I don’t see where the argument is taking place. Sounds like guys are only here helping. Please don’t create problems that don’t exist 😋

The grading system does not update instantly. Always wait about 5 to 10 mins.

You guys are kinda arguing over what category it goes in though. But it is not big deal :) Letz get back on topic and help @jashby fix his problem. That is what he created this for lol

2 Likes

Arguing about the category now constitutes more of this thread than discussion about the question.

It’s not “helping”. It’s clutter. Let the mods worry about it. People will live if a category has a stray topic. Good grief.

Still waiting for the screenshot, BTW.

7 Likes

Did you fly out of reign at all? that will rest your grade it did for me once

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.