Grade level

I’m trying to get to grade level 2 but it won’t give me any violations on the casual server and I can’t get into the training server if I’m not grade level 2. Could anyone please help thanks.

If you click on the little “i” then it will show you what you need, the text color should be orange, and the orange should indicate on what you need

1 Like

You’re not supposed to get violations. Violations are a bad thing.

8 Likes

I see the confusion. Those number means the max violations you can have. Having no violations is a good thing

6 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the IFC, you can click on that “I” icon and then whatever is in the yellow-orange color is what you need to complete

1 Like

So according to what you said I need more
Landings than? And not violations?

1 Like

You also need 25 landings.

2 Likes

Yep, exactly! 16 more landings and you’ll be flying on the Training Server.

2 Likes

If you scroll a little downwards there’s a tiny tiny bit more.

2 Likes

Yes, you need to get 16 more landings and then your grade two :)

1 Like

I’m so glad everyone wants to help but let’s avoid repeating ideas. It gets hard to read the topic that way.

2 Likes

So I need 25 landings total than I’ll be on the training server and the number next to the violations are the number of violations I can get before I’m not allowed to go to the next grade? What happens if I go over that number than? Do they eventually off?

1 Like

You cannot get violations on the Casual Server, so once you get enough landings, you’ll be good to go! 🙂

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re exactly right. For the violations, they stick with you in that specific statistic field depending on the field’s criteria. Take a look at “Level 1 Violations (7 days)” for example. If you exceed 25, you’ll be knocked down to Grade 1 until 7 days have elapsed from the time you got your first of the 25 in the week. Same thing for the “1 year,” “24 hours,” etc. The violations stick on your grade table for that period of time, after which they stop affecting your grade level.

You can get Level 1 Violations, just not 2/3 by Training Server controllers. There’s the possibility that violations may be given in certain and very specific circumstances though.

2 Likes

Correct, once you exceeded the number allowed of violations to maintain grade level, you will not be able to regain until violations dropped off after 365 days (level 1 viols after 7 days)
Bearing in mind you need to watch out level 2&3 viols combinations as you move into grade 4&5.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I have been stumped on this for a while now as you can see I got plenty of flight hours I’ve been putting in but just couldn’t figure out how to graduate.
Thanks again. Time to do a lot of touch and goes to graduate.

2 Likes

We all have been in your position, I have some 2 years plus ago.
Just keep flying getting those important XP and landings registered and you’ll find yourself progressing. Good luck and hope to see you in the skies some day😎

1 Like

You can get violations on training server such as 35 max speed taxi. 250 knots or under when your less than 10,000 feet. Going over 250 knots= violation No arobatic manouvers within 5 miles of an active airport. No idling on runway Overspeeding is violation You cannot get them on casual server.

1 Like

I made a mistake…I meant to say Casual Server lol

1 Like

Its easy to do this in fighter jet and at an airport with multiple runways on casual server I just touch and go at airports with multipule runways to gain xp and landings.

1 Like