Grade Level

Hi Kevin,

If you are confused about how to fly in the sim, the tutorials are the only thing we can suggest you take a look at. If you need any further help PM myself, a moderator or a staff member and we will help you further in this situation.

Thanks,
Chris

2 Likes

All that depends on the length of your route, aircraft you are flying and etc…

Is there any specific aircraft and/or route you need help with?

That varies on what aircraft your flying, what is your favorite plane to fly?

Guys, this is getting out of hand. Take this to PM as the question about grade level has been answered. If the op needs further help as I said he needs to contact one of us, a staff member or a moderator.

As for you Kevin please read and do what I said above.

1 Like

How do I post a picture from my phone to here? @Sammy_Droubi

When writing a reply, in the bottom right there should be a box with an arrow pointing upward, Tap that and select the proper options from there

Before we end this off, i’m curious to know what his grade tabel says about his landing count for the past 90 days, reports if any and etc… there might be more that he is lacking in to rech Grade 2, maybe…?

After we are sure about what requirements he is missing, PM it is :)

1 Like

Ok I don’t have USB next me so I can’t really post the screenshot but I can tell you

XP- 23,065

Fligh time - 41H05MN

Grade- Grade 1

Online Flights- 858

Landings- 40

There are two thing i’m wondering about…

• Do you have any Reports?
  • And what is your Landing (90 Days)?

I dont have any of those 2 things, which is kind of embarassing

0 Reports is Great, Reports aren’t anything you would want to have, but you said you don’t have any landing in the past 90 days… that is concerning. What you need to do is to get you landing count up.

1 Like

So what do I have to do to get landings counted up

Touch n Goes are great, EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol Airport) is a great place to do them since the runways are so close together.

Remember when doing touch and goes all of your landing gears must touch the ground and be on the ground for a 1 second or 2 then lift off again and do the same thing over and over again til you reach the amount of ladings you need to reach Grade 2.

1 Like

does that mean I have to do a online flight?

Yes, it has to be on Multiplayer.

Since your original Question has been answered, you may your other questions and thoughts to a PM with a Mod or a Regular like me or someone else if you wish to further discuss this :)

If i recall correctly, @Chris_Hoover, you were willing to help out ;)

Edit: Helping him out on PM right now.

Tutorial Guides

The two guides below are for both the Pilot and Air Traffic Controller (ATC). They will link you to specific information for each role. These tutorials were created by FDS staff members; Mark our Pilot Community Manager, and Tyler our ATC Community Manager.

Pilot Tutorial Guide

ATC Tutorial Guide

3 Likes

Just keep flying or do a bunch of touch on goes at an airport, my recommendation is London Heathrow (EGLL) and you will get there in no time

Use a cessna 208 first. This tutorial by deercrusher should help you take off and land the plane and do patterns on it. Great for learning the basics of flying and controlling a plane before you start with jets.

Next plane for you to try would be the Dash 8 - you will find both take off and landing tutorial for the Dash 8 by Mark Denton on youtube. In fact, Mark and Tyler Shelton have several tutorials on youtube - you should check them all out.

When you do get to jets - try flying an A319 first. Thats one of the easier jets to fly. Learn it step by step. We were all beginners at one point.
Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.