Grade 5 .!

Hello,
I started playing on the 9th of July 2022. At first I didn’t know how the game works, I slowly started to understand it better now. Hope you all are proud of the achievements I have achieved over these months.thanks and have a great day everyone…

27 Likes

3 Likes

Love how your XP in the OG post had “767” in it. Congratulations !

2 Likes

no v-violations?! good job omg

1 Like

Does not seem right at all…

Assuming you DID join July 9, 2022, you would have to do an 11 hour flight every day until now to reach Grade 5.

6 Likes

exactly what im saying lol

2 Likes

They’re grade 5. The stats widget (or whatever you wanna call it) isn’t updating or linked to someone else.

Congratulations, Zoe! I remember reaching grade 5 for the first time as well. Took me awhile, but it was an amazing feeling, though has ever since been hard to maintain.

5 Likes

wow… still, if they started playing on July 9th, that is 11 hours every day… you sure?

1 Like

i’m played since the beiginning of the year, and i still in grade 3 lmao

1 Like

i really dont care about the grade, you know, a grade doesnt representate the knowledge of the person, i mean, i’ve see grade 2 people playing better than a grade 3, or 4, that are “experts”. i was farming landings like crazy when i was grade 1 and 2, literally i make 30 landings in a day. but right now, i just feel good playing in expert server, so, i’ll be grade 5 when I make fair enough landings, someday, I’ll look at the stats after a flight and realize I’m grade 4

3 Likes

That is very possible.
This user could have just done an overnight long haul every day and then done pattern work for a few more hours. I started playing in August and have logged over 500 hours of flight time since then, albeit flying long hauls only on the weekends.

1 Like

I know right .!! Thanks

Are this my actual stat’s how does it work… so I’m not in grade 5 I assume:)…

I really don’t know how stats work ?? I thought I was already done with the game…

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thanks you so much.!! Oh really that’s an amazing achievement there well done 👍🏻.

But… how? You have a lot of time on your hands lol

1 Like

I actually achieved grade 5 in 10 months back when I first made my account

2 Likes

It seems like we have a person from the Middle East

2 Likes

I did it in under 90 days

1 Like