Grade 5 under a year?!?

Hello! 👋

On July 21 2021, I finally received grade 5!

How I got it:

• low amount of violations

• Following ATC commands on expert server

• not making bad decisions

• pattern work

• Dedication

• Ultra long haul flights

I started Infinite Flight on Sept 5 2020

Thank you 😊 all for reading!

Bye

33 Likes

Wow! Under a year, such a huge milestone! Really happy for you!

11 Likes

Congratulations! Pop That Apple juice and give yourself a reward. And you get a different color name!

4 Likes

Congratulations! To be celebrated for sure. How much to you think being a rw pilot helps with the process, if at all?

2 Likes

Well. I’m at grade 4. And I’ve been playing for 3 years now lol. Congrats!

2 Likes

Welcome to Grade 5 Club !!

4 Likes

Thats crazy, the dedication to that is insane. Congrats!

1 Like

Wow! You’re a legend! I actually went from grade 1 to grade 3 in a month when I started playing Infinite Flight. The reason I didn’t go till grade 4 or grade 5 was because I only get to play Infinite Flight during my vacation.

1 Like

I have been playing Infinite flight for 3 years and I’m still on grade 3 😐

1 Like

I need many more landings to get to grade 5, but everything else is good. What a great achievement!!

1 Like

Welcome to the grade 5 family
Congrats!

1 Like

I don’t like the grade system to be used to show a users skill, as you can easily achieve it if you just fly from runway to runway, however achieving it so soon is pretty rare! Congrats!

1 Like

Just live and let live

Congrats to you (OP)! That must’ve taken lot of time and dedication, looks like it paid off nicely :)

1 Like

Just out of curiosity what does the G4 and G5 grades get? I’m coming back to IF, I starting in like 2016 I think, but recently decided to jump back in and play on my iPad.

Also, congrats on the achievement, still a lot of dedication and effort put towards that. One day I hope to join you in that club!

1 Like

Nothing important, just different colors on your tag. Grade 4 for Green and Grade 5 for Yellow.

And, welcome back!

2 Likes

Yes Just Self-Satisfaction and Honor 🎖 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Dedication in IF.

1 Like

Congrats man, I also follow atc commands and try to keep my violations as low as possible
But I don’t have time for pattern work since I have school which is more important

1 Like

Ahh okay. I haven’t seen any tags with color yet but thats cool.

1 Like