Grade 5 after years of flying!

Thought I’d share this because I have been playing Infinite Flight since well before live came out, and I have been grade 4 in the past but never 5… Just the other day I was grade 3 with all the requirements to be grade 5 except for the landings, and that got on my nerves 😂 . After racking up over 130 landings in the last two days I can finally announce that I have reached grade 5!

11 Likes

Congrats dude! Do you think you’ll be able to hold your grade?

1 Like

Congratulations man! That’s tough stuff.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Also, another congratulations for no violations :/.

2 Likes

How in the heck do you have ZERO violations?

7 Likes

Your stats are IMPRESSIVE

2 Likes

According to my calculations, if I do 3 landings every day and a proper flight occasionally I should be good!

3 Likes

Oh that’s not too bad! Pattern work would do the trick hahah

1 Like

I actually have 18 haha but the last was over two years ago. I got loads the first time live came out trying to fly into SFO!

3 Likes

That’s great to hear, congrats!
Just a little warning though, these topics don’t really belong on the forum as they’re kind of unnecessary: https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/just-got-grade-4/351428/3?u=doonies

1 Like

Wow. My ratio of hours to landings is 3.75:1
2880 hours to 771 landings😂 it’s better to have more landings that hours thats for sure

1 Like

Whoops, but oh well

1 Like

It’s okay, we’re all still proud of your accomplishment! Plus I’m impressed by your 0 violations 😉

1 Like

Didn’t realise that was such a flex lol

1 Like

Yeah… I have 35 🤣

1 Like

In the last year or in total?

1 Like

Total. Most were from my early days where I didn’t know what I was doing

1 Like

Same! I remember when live first came out and everyone was at Half Moon bay, (before global) and most of us would try and fly to KSFO but we kept getting airspace violations.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Nicely done
Wow ZERO violations in the last 12 months that’s amazing

4 Likes