Grade 5 achieved in such a short time

Hey there IFC,

I’m writing this because i wanted to ask the community in general, if you are grade 5 in what time did you achieve this? That’s not the only reason why I’m starting this topic, another one is to find out what is record of someone getting grade 5 in a short period of time
I hit grade 5 in August 19th and I bought a subscription in January 28th, this means that i got grade 5 in 6 months and 20 days now that in my opinion is impressive, right? But for those who thinking oh you don’t deserve it or you don’t know everything well, for that i have to thank @Starley for showing me around, from the first flight i made until now he’s always helped me with my questions, and keep in mind i had played IF before global came out and i didn’t have a Pro Subscription.

PS I’m not sure is this topic is relevant, if you don’t think this should exist flag it to a moderator

4 Likes

Yes, My sibling re downloaded IF on Juily 25, started from grade 1 and got Grade 5 few weeks back…

2 Likes

Don’t know what else to say but good job…

1 Like

Congratulations, enjoy that tag!!

1 Like

Woow, that great news, Congrats on achieving G5. That’s a major milestone to reach in IF. Remember now that you’re Grade 5, people will look up to you, no pressure but you can be a role-model for many pilots who aren’t G5 yet, and although grade is just a number, it’s a status symbol and if handled correctly then it can do wonders for newcomers wanting to be professional and do their best, as they are climbing to G5.

Basically, show people how great of a pilot you are, wear that G5 tag with pride and be someone G1-4 can look up to and want to be that someone, a professional pilot at his best! :)

For my own part, i’m still on my way there. I’m unable to maintain G5 due to the (90 Days Landing Ratio), since it’s below 200 and therefore i remain as G4, but i’ll get there someday ;)

3 Likes

I got grade 5 in 10 months but I’m now back down to Grade 3 after taking a break!

2 Likes

I achieved grade 5 in 3 months. I was on medical leave from work so all I did was fly. This was before Global when all we did was fly circles in the same region. I’ve since lost my grade 5 status due inactivity. Congrats.

1 Like

I got grade 5 ten months after getting live. Note 9/10 months were without global.

I have since given up getting my landing quota and I’m at a steady grade 4.

1 Like

I am really a grade 5 but landing ratio 🤧

3 Likes

Thank you :) @Chatta290 @Spencer_Chapman @Chad_Garnett

I think I’m doing my role on that :)

1 Like

Well done on getting to grade 5 so quickly. Am impressed.

1 Like

Thank you! And I’m glad you are :D

I reached grade 5 in 8 months once I started to take IF seriously. There was a while I didn’t care about it much and only flew once or twice a week.Then around April of 2017 I really started to get into it. I slipped to grade 4 but that is mainly due to life.

1 Like

Great job! I got Grade 5 in about 7 months. I bought IF Live on December 1st and, and I got G5 in late June.

1 Like

Congrats
My personal preference is grade 4 because of that nice green color

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.