Grade 4!

Hi everyone officially I can now say I’m grade 4 , I’ve waited a long time for this moment and it’s finally here now my callsighn will be in green 😆I’m so excited , now for my next challenge grade 5.

6 Likes

Wow I am so happy for you

1 Like

Oh wow congratulations @Armani_B! Great job. I’m grade 3, working towards 4 🙂.

1 Like

Welcome to the green club

1 Like

Thank you you will get grade 4 soon @SB110 just takes patience

1 Like

Better edit your profile bio 😉

1 Like

Welcome to the Grade 4 club!!

1 Like

Welcome to the green club! Congratulations!
I was so happy when I got grade 4, i hope you are just as exited, it’s a huge accomplishment! Great job @Armani_B! 😃👍🏻🎉😁

1 Like

Nice @Armani_B ! I reached grade 4 last week. It feels amazing! Welcome to the grade 4 club.

1 Like

*Amazing, my bad

2 Likes

I appreciate everyone’s support 👍🏽Thank you to all 🥳

Congrats man, I’m currently also on my way to grade 4 but I’ve got to get a lot more landings. Good luck on getting grade 5!

1 Like

I don’t see the need for this topic. While it’s great that you got grade 4 not every accomplishment should have a topic. It clogs up the forum. It’s like someone making a topic for every time they got the next grade. It’s just unnecessary.

11 Likes

Welcome to the green club😎😏

1 Like

I just got booted out of the green club for a week :(((

1 Like

Well then welcome to the #greenteam hope you enjoy having the green text on your name.

1 Like

and I see no reason for you to be that mean with the boy…
He just feels happy about what he just made that’s what the forum is for chair things

1 Like

Congrats! Welcome to the green club! I’ve been a member for a few months now. Enjoy yer stay!

1 Like

He’s not trying to be mean…

There isn’t much of a need for the topic, but congratulations I guess :)

4 Likes

Congrats! I’ll be Grade III soon. It’ll be nice to be flying with the experts soon.

1 Like