Grade 4

I’m proud to say I’m Grade 4. It took me two long days of landings. I made my goal within a month of my subscription. Next goal Grade 5.

imageimageimage

27 Likes

Congratulations! That is a remarkable achievement! Coincidentally I hit Grade 4 yesterday! Keep up the great work and see you in the expert server skies!

Delta

12 Likes

Wow! Congratulations on the achievement! Keep flying or do some patterns frequently (preferably in crosswinds) and you’ll be at 5 in no time. Keep it up!

2 Likes

I hit Grade 4 today too! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations! You no represent the intermediate pilots and are the example for the Grade 3’s. Good luck!

1 Like

Wow! Congrats! Very impressive with no violations! :)

2 Likes

Nicely done! We need more pilots like you in the Infinite Sky that doesn’t violate any rules no matter there experience!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I just need to get a few violations off to G4, but you finally hit it, Keep it up!

1 Like

I have 70 landings to Grade 4, gonna work hard to be on the exclusive Grade 4 club!

3 Likes

A big congratulations, I am already at grade 4. I plan to be grade 5 by next month.

2 Likes

I watched all the videos from Mark Denton and Tyler and asked a lot of questions. I was in no rush being all the horror story’s and new rules on expert. Sometimes beings Slow is good. I just took my time and adhered to all the rules of the FAA.

11 Likes

Great job, Woods! That’s a big milestone!

4 Likes

With 0 violators that’s amazing good job :)

2 Likes

Wow! That must’ve took so much skill and patience, congratulations and keep up the excellent work!

I reached Grade 4 in two months and thought that was fast lol.

3 Likes

Congratulations bro! So should I focus more on the landings or focus more on the flight time? Or both at the same time?

1 Like

I have all requirements for grade 5 apart from landings 90 days so I’m grade 3 😂😭😭😭

It honestly so many landings for grade 5 for 90 days

3 Likes

Congratulations on reaching G4. Big achievement! Especially with 0 violations :)

1 Like

It varies. I did a lot of touch and goes

Congratulations ! That very cool.

I will join the ranks of Grade 4 today. Thanks to all on the forum that provided tips and advice. And to @speedbirdheavy for the excellent tutorial vids. Couldn’t have done it without ALL of you.

2 Likes