Grade 4 Too Difficult?

I’ve been stuck on grade 3 for a while now, and it made me think, man, it’s really hard to reach grade 4. I have made all the other requirements, sometimes even DOUBLING what was necessary, and yet the landings in 90 days is almost impossible. 100 landings in 90 days? You’d need to be on the game every day, doing one landing a day or more to reach AND MAINTAIN that requirement. Clearly a challenge for someone who takes the game seriously.
Just putting this out there and ranting for a little bit. Thanks
Brandon

5 Likes

Same with me, I’m good as long as I’m in expert. I use my actions to prove realism. I lead by example, not stature

3 Likes

Do you have too many reports, because they’re blacked out and everything else checks out except for landings in 90 days?

You could do 100 landings in one session if you did touch and goes.

3 Likes

Personally I don’t think it is… You get different colour name etc when you reach Grade 4. So personally I think Grade 4 gets you a bit of Recognition 😄

Haha ask @Scott.Cooper

It’s all a bout touch and goes mate. This man would get these 90 landings in a week. On my side I just jump on casual sometimes in the day and do some patterns.

1 Like

Nah, he’s green-to-go in those stats. Just wants a little privacy, methinks?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s difficult at all. I’m a serious, professional user and I was able to achieve grade four within 3-4 months.

The landing ratio for grade 4 actually isn’t too bad. You don’t need to be grinding pattern work every day, since all you need is 9 landings every ten days. One day of pattern work will easily get you your weekly quota.

1 Like

I’m not a Grade 4 yet, but can say that if you just take the XCub and do some flying, you get a lot of landings because you get a landing on all terrain with the XCub. I personally take out the TBM to KEDW (There are a lot of runways there) on Casual and do pattern. I’m usually able to get around 20 landings in 30 minutes.

1 Like

Fly regularly, my hint is BE AN IDIOT ON CASUAL!!! That’s what I did for my final 30 landings… I went to KLAX in a Citation, and did 35 touch and goes 😂😂😂… Now I’m grade 4…

2 Likes

As mentioned I didn’t that the Xcub is really good for getting these landings. Just do right patterns and you should be all good within 1hr. Trust me this works as I have over 700+ landings in 90days

1 Like

As a Grade 5 user It was hard maintaining 100 landings every 90 days back when I was Grade 3 but if you do a minimum of 5 to 10 landings a day (Touch and Goes) that should help you in the future. But when you hit Grade 5 it’s 200 landings every 90 days but you just gotta work hard with the landings

1 Like

I believe the requirements for Grade 4 is to ensure you have enough landing skills, that is why you have to get 100 landings in 90 days. For me it is rather tough as I love flying long haul flights, therefore I will feel the same way but the Grade 4s deserve their recognition.

1 Like

Oh it’s not that hard! G5 is a difficult one but G4 is not that bad. Take the Cub for a flight with some pattern work and you will be fine. I can’t fly everyday but I still maintain my G4.

2 Likes

Grade 3 is just as good as grade 5, the only perk is a colorful name tag.

I have over 1,000,000 xp, and have been grade 3 all this time.

2 Likes

Grade is just a number…you don’t need to be a G4 or G5 to be good at the game

2 Likes

I’m grade 5 and only play 2 or 3 times per week. If I notice my landing ratio dropping I do a bunch of touch and goes as many here have suggested

1 Like

many grade 4s are noobs and often get in trouble in the expert server some of them are just as good as grade 2s the only difference is the grade number which I don’t care about, I rather care more about keeping my violations low and be as professional as I could and follow ATC instructions.

1 Like

No I’ve got 4 I just didn’t really want people knowing how many cuz like I was new to the expert server then…

That’s actually a really good idea

1 Like

I guess in the grand scheme your right. It is kinda fun to have a goal though