Grade 4 to Grade 2 and Ghosted (Resolved!)

I was looking forward to a long flight as well! I don’t think I’ll venture on TS1 so I guess i’ll be off for a few days. :(

1 Like

I was the controller that cleared you for pushback and taxi, i lost the connection,so i left without broadcast,in generally a safe distance is min 3 nm, and I confirm you that take 7 days.
Good that you take this like a lesson for the next rime, hope to see you again in expertsoon

2 Likes

All the ghosting happens on Expert Server, since you are grade 1 you must be flying on Training Server where ghosting doesn’t take place but Infinite Flight rules are enforced, one of them being the speed violation under 10,000 ft. It is a violation reported by the server, rather a ghosting. :)

1 Like

3 reports on expert server leads to a ghost, which means it was a mass opinion. :)

They last 7 days.

Can a mod close this now please! :)

I was the only other pilot near him who would have a reason to report him, thats what I don’t understand. I took off straight after you landed

2 Likes

Just being behind him doesn’t mean you were the only one watching him…

1 Like

Flag the post, this will bring a Moderator’s attention to the post :)

To be fair, I’m not really reading precise numbers. Was he lined up at 2.5nm separation? Or was he still entering the runway at 2.5nm separation? Because it now reads as: “you got reported because ‘you were close’ or ‘It felt too tight for me’”. Real world separation can be really close as well. Note: that is under watch of ATC, but that’s not always available in IF.