Grade 4 now!

I am officially part of the grade 4 family. I worked so hard to get this. Daily flights both short and long, Touch and goes etc. The hard work pays of in the end!

14 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Nice well done. Now you’ve just got to worry about keeping those landings up for the 90 days!

2 Likes

Dont worry i will. inflight at the moment KATL-EGLL speedbird 226 heavy 787-10

2 Likes

Congrats!! Welcome to the Green Team!!!

2 Likes

Congrats!!! Keep your landings consistent to keep Grade 4 (that’s the real challenge!)

2 Likes

Nice! I’m sure grade 5 would love to have you as well. 👍🏼

2 Likes

Congrats! Me, crying in grade 3

3 Likes

all you can do is fly fly fly, and do as much touch and goes as you can. Do short haul and esp long haul for the Experience points. Keep those violations away also.

3 Likes

Yeah, I already know that, I’m not complaining about my grade, all I want is just staying on ES lol

3 Likes

IF you want to do flights sometime let me know in PM and we can arrange it. Kind regards

2 Likes

I was on grade 3 last time I checked long ago. With over 61,000xp but I haven’t been frequently flying so I’m back to Grade1 because my violations over shadows my landings. I need five landings and still need two more flight hours in the air and then go back to Grade 2 then Grade 3 then sooner or later Grade 4. For I am quite ambitious when it comes to aviation operations and maintenance.

1 Like

Congratulations dear that is awesome .
Keep flying and your next topic is grade 5 and million XP .
Respect .

1 Like

Congrats. keep up the work and join the grade 5 family

1 Like

Congrats!!! I hit Grade 4 a few days ago and I’ve still managed to stay on my road to Grade 5.

2 Likes