Grade 3 vs Grade 4

Hey guys! Is there any difference between Grade 3 and Grade 4 other than the fact that Grade 4’s have a green icon?

There is no difference at all :)

1 Like

Yes that is true but the requirements are stricter :)

2 Likes

Interesting. I feel like there should be something added since getting to grade 4 takes quite a lot of work.

1 Like

I agree, definitely.

If anyone has any ideas, I’ll keep an eye out in #features

Nothing really, it does say that you are grade 4 on the grade table

Why do we have grades in IF in general why don’t just play without having to reach grades. Ok 3 grades would be ok since we have 3 servers but why more if the don’t do any diefference. And second of all how many grades can you actually reach in IF.

1 Like

Because if we didn’t have grades we would override the server’s capacity meaning you would experience the server going down more often as well as having to deal with countless trolls. Training server is also a place for pilots to train so they know what they’re doing before they go to the expert server. Have to separate the experienced from the beginners.

Once you hit grade 3, grades 4 and 5 are incentives for goal setting should you be passionate about advancing through the IF ranks.

1 Like

as you advance, you advamce as you accumulate flight hours landings and XP. Personally I think grades are great as they give you a goal to achieve

2 Likes

that is not a true statement at all

1 Like

What you mean

Well there is, you can look real snazzy with a nice green tag ;)

1 Like

you can be a grade 5 and still troll. grade just shows how much you fly and not how professional you are

2 Likes

That is true 😂😂😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.