Grade 3 to grade 2?

Hello All! Yesterday I flew on infinite flight as grade 3. Today however I logged in and was at grade 2. Can anyone help me?

3 Likes

Maybe you got reported (ghosted) or received violations? Could you send us a photo of your grade table?

1 Like

I already asked him to send a screenshot. No need to repeat :)

Sorry I replied the same time you did…

2 Likes

try reinstalling the app

Maybe it wasn’t even a ghost but instead the OP doesn’t have the set requirement(s) for grade 3 therefore downgrading them to grade 2.

Stop repeating everyone! I already asked him to provide a screenshot of his grade table.

3 Likes

Please do not repeat things that have been posted as an example above. These will be flagged as off topic if they are a repeat occurrence. Please read this. Thanks!

13 Likes

When i checked back my logbook got 3 violations on 10/11 at 2.30pm when I flew from WMSA - WADD with B737-900. At that time i have to leave my phone a while coz I need to go toilet. I’m so sorry about that sir. Can you please change me back to my previous grade.

2 Likes

All you need to do is wait a week from the time that you received those violations. They won’t be removed, as it was pilot error, but it looks like you’ll be grade three in less than 6 days.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s the pilots responsibility to ensure they are always under safe flying conditions, and this is no exception. Hope this a good learning experience for you, and make sure you set the autopilot correctly before leaving your device alone!

1 Like

Thank you very much guys. Appreciate all your helps. Love Infinite Flight forever

2 Likes