Grade 3 to grade 1 (Closed)

I was doing a normal flight from HNL to LAX. I was flying at 36,000 feet and with. The speed of 250kts auto pilot was controlling the plain. When suddenly I’ve been ghosted on training server. That made my grade level go back down to a 1. I was monitoring everything. There was no overspeed etc. I was right there. It was 10 minutes after taking off. Please fix this. I want my grade 3 back.

See this thread:

2 Likes

Well, was your callsign/displayname inappropriate?

1 Like
1 Like

First post a picture of your stats screen please. That will answer 99% of the questions.

He got ghosted @Laura_Murphy

1 Like

We don’t know that for sure until we see a stats screen.

1 Like

It said I got ghosted while flying. Then when I checked my stats it wasn’t there.

Nope it was Hawaiian 43 between the islands Oahu and Molokai about to head north East to LAX

1 Like

I’m aware. Violations lead to ghostings. That link has a helpful graphic to understanding what had went on.

2 Likes

You can’t get ghosted on TS1 unless you rack up some serious numbers of violations.

Please grab a screenshot of your grade table and we’ll know.

2 Likes

he was ghosted, he even said it

Alright hold on let me take a screen shot

1 Like

Ok I see something. Before I took off I knew I had only violations which was on accident. But when the ghosted sign came up it went up to 6 violations. I clearly remember that. But I didn’t over speed or anything.

Maybe it’s some kind of big I never knew about? Also when will my violations reset?

1 week after you got them

1 Like

It takes 7 days, show us your stats. Its not rocket science and it avoids us asking the same thing and messaging back and forth. this could have been solved in one post

1 Like

yes I already know those things. I’ve been playing online ever since it came out
Thank you for the info though I really do appreciate it

It says 6 violations. I had 1 from yesterday. But when I was flying it said ghosted something something. Then it went up to 6. Which led to grade 1. Anyways I can wait for it to reset. I’m patient