Grade 3 Requirements

Hi all! I may not be the only person, but I think 90 landings for grade 3 is way to obscene. I was thinking 50-60 landings in 90 days. For grade 4, I agree with 90-100 landings, but going from 5 to 90 is huge leap. Please consider this, moderators.

Let me just give my opinion. Personally I feel like 90 landings is enough to get grade 3. It pushes those who are grade 2 that want grade 3, to work hard. If it was lower you would have a lot more new people who wouldn’t know what they were doing on expert server. I find that quite a bit of people who are grade 3 still aren’t ready for expert server. if you really want grade 3 and want to fly on the expert server, you need to work hard to prove your ready for the expert server.

6 Likes

Just do some circuits…

2 Likes

We already have some issues with the Grade 3 requirements needing to be raised, and now you want to lower them? I don’t think this is going to happen.

Don’t forget to vote for your own topic!

1 Like

The requirements are set there for a reason. The hop from grade 2 to grade 3 is by far the biggest out of all of the them. You are getting to the expert server. By achieving 90 landings which could take a while, shows that you’ve been dedicated and over time prob know how to work the basics of IF which prepares you for the ES.

2 Likes

If you think it’s going to get easier for people you been on expert of long time see trolls, bad pilot mostly just freshmen off TS. Plus I think there adding a better requirement system 😉 so higher landing hours to get to a grade!

2 Likes

90 landings in 90 days isn’t hard at all. You need 1 landing a day, and that’s it. If anything, the grade 3 requirements need to be raised.

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not confused? Grade 3 only requires 5 landings in 90 days, perfectly doable even if you only play once every 1-2 months.

If you meant to say grade 4, please clarify that. It helps us better understand what you’re proposing.

Happy flying!

1 Like

Make sure you vote for your own request :)

Hello!

Have a look at this comment from Misha. There are changes coming to the Grade 3 requirements as well. More information will be shared in due time, as always there’s no official timeframe of when you can expect it.

Thank you 😊

4 Likes