Grade 3? Not tonight

So, I finally got my 50 landings. However, I have 7/3 Violations (7 days) meaning am stuck as Grade 2 for however long it takes to clear up. Unfortunately this means I will not being joining you on the Expert Servers tonight. It seems I gotta keep waiting. The upside is the Daher is my new favorite plane to fly via cockpit. I figured those violations came from my failed takeoff attempted with the 172, the Cessna just seems to stall easily during takeoff which leads to low altitude over ground and well, the rest is history. This makes the 172 my 2nd hardest plane to fly, right below the Spitfire.

2 Likes

Hope they go away quickly! I look forward to seeing you around on expert :)

1 Like

I know, I worked so hard, ten landings in less than 8 hours. Then I still gotta wait.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, the violations will go away soon. Look on the bright side, you can practice the C172 in solo mode. Or you could look through the IFC to learn more about the expert server. Maybe you could increase your amount of landings. There’s always something useful to do while waiting for violations to go away.

2 Likes

No, the C172 is a bit slow for my taste. I think I’ll just pogo stick across Cali “Boing, Boing, Boing”. Sorry for the pun.

2 Likes

Your grade 3 will come eventually, and you’ll he ecstatic when it does as you’ll have access to expert server.

In the meantime, Tyler has a plentiful amount of YouTube videos about interacting with ATC on the Expert Server. Knowing the ES rules is extremely important, as you can be reported (ghosted) on the Expert Server. Enjoy!

1 Like

I spent a solid hour in the Spitfire and 172 tonight doing patterns. Practice is key, my friend.

1 Like

Have you ever tried doing circuits? Could have got 10 landings in about 20 minutes without any real effort.

2 Likes

Or less 😉
Get them real tight even with active ATC

You could try to take all the scenery in or just leave it on autopilot. One FNF recently I did a trip from Switzerland across Germany, Austria and back.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.