Grade 2 to Grade 1

Could anybody please explain me why i’ve been back to grade 1 from grade 2 ; i started my descent at FL310 with 1800fpm,i was 98miles away from arrival point.Anyway,i was so sleepy and i dozed off during the descent.After i opened my eyes,i saw that i had hit the ground.

Sorry if i have english mistakes,my native language isn’t english.

2 Likes

You probably sped up so fast or went over 250 knots that you received 6 or more violations.

4 Likes

Agree with above. Your standings page should show you why you went to a 1. Most likely due to the number of violations.
Give it a few days and you will be back.

3 Likes

Oh it was Boeing777-300ER ,i set it on 280 knots for first descent speed so as you say.Thanks for the replies.

You’ll be back into grade 2 after 72 hours of your last vios.

1 Like

How do you fall asleep while flying ? I can see the Infinite Flight air crash investigation team enjoying this case , was it pilot fatigue or mechanical error ?

You should never fly a plane while sleepy.

3 Likes

@Joshua_Fleming I didn’t feel so tired but it was a bit exhausting day,i lay down on my bad(to play IF)which is relaxing and noise of the airplane at cruise altitude is white noise which is drowsy then things happened.It was pilot fatigue,my bad.

1 Like

i’m never flying in your plane if you become a pilot.

1 Like

There’s still another pilot on his plane

1 Like

dude, it was a Juliet Oscar Kilo Echo…

I know it was

Don’t worry i don’t think i’ll become a pilot.But what is worse,my department at my university is ATC :D

Since this has already been solved…Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

@Ace_Gaming Thank you !

2 Likes

It was pilot fatigue. Flying plane in sleepy conditions could be dangerous and life-threatening in real life

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.