Grade 2 - Grade 1

I was playing training when I couldn’t stop my plane going below 250 knots because it was stalling. I have 7 violations. What do I need to do to get it back?

1 Like

you will get back to grade 2 tomorrow

2 Likes

that’s only for grade 3s who went to grade 2 and below

You have to wait 7 days to get back your grade if you recive 1 or more violations when fropping from Grade 5 and Grade 4 to Grade 3. And from Grade 3 to Grade 2 @Raidon23 mentioned.

When G2 and dropping to G1, you need to wait one day to get back to G2 again. The only way you have to wait 1 week would be you as G2 have received 25 or more violations within a week.

Also G3 can have 3 violation gathered within a week without being demoted, a 4th violation would bring you down from G3 to G2.

@DeltaHarold - How many Violations do you have in total, would you mind sending a screenshot of your Grade Table. Unless if you did happen to have 0 violation before receiving these 7 then you should be back to G2 to tomorrow :)

2 Likes

That sucks, I had that problem and went from grade 3 to grade 1, the best thing to do is wait a week and try to make sure if you see that problem again you leave the flight and start again. Make sure you are always watching your speed around 10,000 because violations are given before you have time to slow down if you are going fast.

Not your table @GatwickGuy 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.