Grade 2 : Best ways to reach

Hi, I’ve just purchased multiplayer and wondering how to reach grade 2. I’d want to be able to become ATC and use the training server. Any suggestions?
Thanks

The best way to reach a new grade is by doing lots of touch and goes to rack up landings and XP. That’s how you will get there fast!

1 Like

Hi,
Adding to @Jack, If you check your stats table from fly online> tap your name> then there will be an “I” next to grade, tap that and it will show a grade table which shows requirements.
A few quick flights and some touch and goes help, especially in windy conditions.

2 Likes

In casual? Or single player ?

You must fly online to have any sort of chance to get to grade 2. I suggest doing lots of touch and goes as they give you the most XP, as well as landings. Best of luck on your journey to grade 2!

1 Like

Don’t be in a rush, just have fun in the process. I know it can be frustrating but it’s worth it to take your time and watch/read all the tutorials multiple times. 🙂

2 Likes

Preform as I did 2 or less long hauls, It’s a great way to earn XP. Theirs another cheap way of doing this by doing a circle around a airport, and leaving your phone/tablet on when ever you leave somewhere. If your looking to finish your landings, just head on over to a large airport “EEGL or KLAX”. All you do is climb and land. You don’t have to climb to 2000 ft or 1000 ft just land safely without crashing. It’s a long haul process but its defiantly fun playing in the more serious servers, where players actually take rules seriously.

1 Like

Thanks to all who have replied. Very useful and Informative. Good to know we have such a great community

As always if you need such help, always feel free to pm me anytime anyday

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.