Grade 1 to Grade 3

Hi
This is Dilwale here , I already gets grade 3
But still I can’t Play with ATC air controller in Expert server , please can advise

Hi! Can we see a screenshot of your stats page? Anything that is highlighted orange in that page is a stat which you do not have to achieve grade 3.

3 Likes

I don’t know if it is particularly relevant, but there seems to be some issues with the grading system so far (since the ghosting change) as there have been numerous support topics regarding it. Have you been ghosted recently?

Then again, it’s most likely your 90 day specific stats

It is highly likely you have too many violations. Please send us a screenshot of your grade table (click on your username then the “i” next to your grade). To avoid accumulating violations:

• Don’t exceed 250IAS above 10,000

• Don’t exceed 35GS on the ground

• Don’t do acrobatics near airports

• Don’t idle on the runway

2 Likes

So now I can’t reach grade 3

Send a screenshot of your stats so we can see if anything’s wrong :)

1 Like

Violations reset after a 7-day period, so you will be grade 3 then. Can you confirm it was violations?

2 Likes

Actually I don’t know how to reset, please can help

1 Like

Is it this

Click the “i” so we can see why.

1 Like

Click on the I icon to show your stats. Send a screenshot of your stats table

Click on the large white circular “I” symbol next to your grade, screenshot it and upload it here

You have to tap on the “i”

Screenshot_2017-09-16-21-50-58

And normally you should see something like this:

Screenshot_20170916-214125

4 Likes

1 Like

Too many violations on your account

2 Likes

Yeah you have too many violations

2 Likes

Woah, that’s a lot of violations. That’s why your not Grade 3. Once those violations get removed, you’ll soon be Grade 3 :)

6 Likes

50 in the past week!?!?

Woah! What have you been doing man!?!

7 Likes

You have 25 violations in the last day and 90 in the last week. Refer back to my prior 2 posts:

10 Likes

IMG_0574

I think now is better

2 Likes