GPilot118’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

I’ll call your base and extend downwind should be used to allow aircraft to depart. If you want to slot another aircraft infront for the landing queue then you need to resequence aircraft on who they are following 👍

2 Likes

I was actually past the holdshort line when I changed, and thanks @Ryan_Gibb for the clarification

2 Likes

Also you shouldn’t change frequency without permission. If you aren’t told to contact ground or exit runway and contact ground on the taxiway then you exit the runway and stop on the taxiway past the hold short line. Then if you think it is necessary you can request a frequency change or just wait for the instruction. 👍

1 Like

Hey!

In this case, clearance to the option is also allowed due to the fact that option means: Full Stop, Touch and Goes, Low Pass…

Anyways, It is more clear to make a landing clearance in this situation.

Keep it up!
BC

1 Like

If someone has the intent to land, you should be clearing them to land. If they’re doing pattern work and report full stop, clearing them for the option is all fine and dandy. No reason to clear an inbound for the option if you can just clear them to land, though.

2 Likes

Open now Pattern will be appreciated
@United2 if you want
(you ask me to tag you lol)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.