Government of Canada CC-150 Polaris.

After the repaint that Steven Harper did, the Canadian Prime Minister plane looks so beautiful. With the red , white , blue and Canadian maple leaf. I just couldn’t help myself and not request this magnificent plane. Just look at the plane, who wouldn’t want this on Infinite flight.

12 Likes

Sorry, but it’s a duplicate.

No sir, that’s a RWA topic.

1 Like

lol, sorry.

I don’t need the entire community rebuking me.

Yea chill bruh

1 Like

Looks like a mix of an a320 737 and 767

1 Like

It’s an A310

1 Like

I REALLY want this! I can’t believe I forgot to request this when I made the real world aviation topic! :)

1 Like

This looks like it’s American. I’m sorry but Canada has no blue in it. Disgrace to our country, same with Air Canada’s ugly livery, and blue seats. Almost makes me embarrassed that we can’t even put red on our planes

Why cant they have blue? Just because the flag is red and white doesn’t mean everything in Canada has to be red and white. :)

1 Like

You might not know this but Canada has the largest reserve of clean water in the entire world and has one of the largest reserve of water in the world. So I guess it’s pretty justify why Canadians enterprises (Air Canada livery and the Prime Minister plane livery…) have the blue colour to symbolize the country. Also I don’t think just because our flag doesn’t have the blue colour it doesn’t me it can’t symbolize the country.

Actually, I believe it was a political move. Blue symbolizes the Conservative Party of Canada, Harpers party. Many were upset because it was seen as a political move, and it took a plane that was strategically painted grey away from the military.

1 Like