Got Yearly Subscription!

I just got A yearly subscription! Thank You to the IF Staff team for reducing the yearly subscription price to only Rs.999 in India! See You in the Skies! ✌🏼

20 Likes

It is expensive or no?

Define expensive

In USD, the prices are:

1 month: $9.99
6 months: $49.99
1 Year: $79.99

The Staff team have said before that prices do vary based on country though, and this is determined on a variety of factors.

4 Likes

That’s amazing, thanks for making the game available to more avgeek!

@BayoMan in Switzerland, leveled to the cost of life (I guess) the sub is INR 6’422,54 or USD 86

1 Like

999 Rupees is US13 Dollars and 45 Cents,and that’s amazing value for A yearly subscription !

4 Likes

How so cheap

1 Like

Just bought a yearly subscription yesterday and I too realized that it was lowered from $100 to $80.

1 Like

price varies with country so that is probably why

That’s absolutely correct!

Very nice, I need to get sub soon.

1 Like

moves to indian app store to get it cheaper

6 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (lol)

Enjoy your subscription! There are many planes to discover and the entire world to see. Literally!

Here’s one of my most favorite routes I’ve ever flown with my Pro Subscription:

I took off in South Africa and flew to New Zealand. I set my route so that I would cross some of these Antarctic islands. Infinite Flight doesn’t lie when they say you get HD scenery all over the world, these places look stunning!

For me, this flight truly defined what Global flying is about. I’m sure you’ll have a similar experience!

Have fun!

5 Likes

WoW,sounds amazing! Do you still have the FPL? seems like A great route!

Not the exact one, unfortunately, it’s been almost two years. This one here will take you over Iles Crozet and the French Southern / Antarctic Lands (if it still works):

Flightplan

FAOR D088O APDAK 2708S/2946E ETMAL RBV 4143S 4753S 4965S 5084S 47S07 43S24 SPODD ML EBONY ARRAN NONUP 3503S/14855E CULIN TARAL RIVET BIGEM TAMMI BOOGI YSSY

You should be able to just add the coordinates of the other islands though; maybe even fly further south and explore Antarctica! That’s what I did back then, and it’s totally worth it.

3 Likes

Congrats @Mayank_Pawar now we can fly together and explore the skies of Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Did I read that right? lol

3 Likes

Yes absolutely 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Thank You So Much!😄

1 Like