Got reported ,could someone explain my mistakes please. i'm confused

Hi everyone this is Juan or DonnyTM

I have an issue that im really conserned because yesterday in thursday I was making a flight departuring from VABB and ariving at OEJN as Qatar Airways 787-8 and it was going normally and happy doing new flight plans but when i got frequency of approach their were 2 of them. I chose the one that was right and request to ILS of runway 16L but then sometime later he left controll tower and needed to switch to other approach and told to go to ILS of runway 16L but then he was back and switched to the old frequency. When i was 4,000 feet in the air almost arriving to my destination the frequency told me to switch to the other approach frequency and did what he told but then suddenly i got a pop up that said " Unable to communicate" and told me to contact moderator and was disconnected of the live server and now wasted 4 hours and 37 minutes of my life. Please tell me of my mistake because i was really sad that i got reported and last time i got reported was 50 landings ago so i was sad of my landing steak gone now. ;-; . I will always love your game and will never stop playing it even if i get reported or violations. cant wait for 777-200 rework :) .

Please contact the controller through checking your replay, this isn’t really the fault of the IFC

1 Like

I’ll be looking at the replays right now and see what happened
I’ll tell everything that happened at the end .

2 Likes

We don’t need a explanation, that’s private to yourself, and isn’t our business to speculate. You can message the controllers by finding their username in this link, where you’ll be able to directly message them on the community.

1 Like

thank you
Im just consurned of this happening to me ;-;

I cant open the link Ecoops123

1 Like

thank you
:)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.