Got Grade 5 today, and now what?

I finally achieved grade 5, but I start to feel bored now, any suggestions?

9 Likes

Join a pristine group and fly with other good pilots that are trying to fly in an expert environment

10 Likes

Keep it is your next task.

29 Likes

I’ll try to take the ATC route… fly is too boring but watching other people fly is much better.

3 Likes

Just keep flying. Your professionalism during your flights will be the examples to others who still have a few things to brush up on. Congrats!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

I am planing to get a private license in a near future.

1 Like

If your looking to Join IFATC I believe this link should bring you to the place! Or go the the schedule and click “here”.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/infinite-flight-atc-recruiting/217147?u=tyler_shelton

4 Likes

Sure! Thanks for the information!

2 Likes

Join a virtual airline, I highly recommend it, it gives you a much greater purpose and goals to achieve.

6 Likes

Indeed, i can fully agree with that, VA’s give you a purpose to fly, to achieve something, in that VA. Being grade 5 it’s no easy or quick task and takes skill and dedication and hats off to you for being super dedicated, you can take that dedication and join a VA or two but not too much as it’ll get overwhelming

5 Likes

Try to make GrAdE 6 lol

6 Likes

Congrats! I’d love to do as much pattern work but I just can’t be bothered.
Join a VA! trust me its really fun!

4 Likes

While you look at other ways to stay entertained, vote for an oldie but goodie feature request…best idea I could come up with for something to do after grade 5…

3 Likes

I reached grade 5 the other day. It just feels better flying on expert server knowing that you’re the top 1 percent in terms of pilots with the same grade. For now I’m just trying to rack up my xp to try and hit a million.

3 Likes

Like I said before, IF is really to big to ever be bored.

Behind any goal that is just a milestone, lies boredom.

9 Likes

Get 1500 flying hours

2 Likes

Kinda easy, TBH. Just do long hauls every night for a month or two and you’re set. :)

3 Likes

Also, best aircraft / airport to do touch and go’s?

2 Likes

Apply to be an IFATC! The process is actually pretty fun and controlling on expert would be a lot better rather than on training, haha. I’m currently in the process and I have my practical test today. Highly recomended!

2 Likes