Got ghosted in TS1

[poll public=true]

• Guilty
  • Not guilty
    [/poll]So I just took off from SAN but I kept getting this warning on this speed limit and I was trying to go to lax and getting vectors for LAX but then I got ghosted (how long are ghosts on ts1 usually?)
1 Like

If you get too many speed violations in one session, you will be ghosted.

EDIT: I don’t think a poll is necessary for this.

16 Likes

Idk how to slow down in any aircraft

2 Likes

either got ghosted by violations or 3 people reported you

2 Likes

Yeah do not get too many violations or you will be ghosted.

2 Likes

Use reverse thrust and brakes to slow down

1 Like

set 230 kts under 10,000 feet in your autopilot

1 Like

I was in the air

1 Like

Mark and Tyler have great tutorial videos on YouTube. Check out their YouTube channel. It helps me alot.

3 Likes

But how long is the ghost?

1 Like

Are you by any chance new to flying planes? I would recommend practising on a singleplayer session or on the free flight server before attempting to fly with the more advanced pilots, or else stuff like this will happen. No hard feelings, but you’ll have to get better before you join everyone else.

2 Likes

If you need to slow down your aircraft while in flight, reduce engine power and nose the aircraft up slightly, maybe 10-15 degrees. Too much nose high and you could stall. You might need to take some time on casual to get the flight mechanics down to a fluid familiarity.

3 Likes

I’m not sure but YouTube has some great videos on how to fly and communicate with ATC. Check it out man.
https://m.youtube.com/user/infiniteflightapp?

24 hours I believe.

1 Like

How do you not know how to slow down ?

21 Likes

I say not guilty.

UNGHOST THIS MAN! >:D

5 Likes

There always has to be one ! Haha

1 Like

Darn right.

The lone juror.

3 Likes

You’re not ghosted by ATC but ghosted by the system, but that ghost doesn’t count and trust me in this. If you leave and then come back to TS1, your ghosting will be reversed. That’s when you get four over-speed violations. Anyway, you copied @Panther’s poll didn’t you😂. And I vote guilty

I declare a mistrial.

1 Like