Got downgraded when plane came off auto pilot and crashed gave me 4 violations

Yes, as long as you don’t get any more violations for 7 days you will be back to Grade 3.

Violations expire after 7 days.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that! It’s never nice when something like this happens.

There is no known bug for AP switching off just like that. In the cases where people thought this happened it appeared that they (or something) touched the AP button briefly.

Unfortunately you will need to live through this demotion until the violations expire in a week.

5 Likes

Just relax :) you’ll be back in 7 days. It’s the first time and there’s a high chance, that it’s not your last time. It just happens

7 Likes

it will be a 7 day vacation to training server it happened to me once

1 Like

Thank you Sir you answered my question
… so I’ll be back to grade 3 in 7 days ?

2 Likes

Yes, 7 days from when you received the violations.

1 Like

Thanks @Declan_O

1 Like

No problem, if you have any other questions in the future don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Happened to me just last week, I’m still in training server because of it. The training server is not so bad, there are some very competent ATC around (a few not so competent, but that’s why it’s the training server) :)

3 Likes

Last time I ever was downgraded was December 2017. Longest week of my life haha! Don’t worry about it though. You’ll be back to grade 3 soon enough. To pass the time, I recommend doing pattern work at a small airport to rack up landings.

1 Like

I would also vote for one of these features if you regularly have this problem or fear this will happen to you. :)

1 Like

Sorry
Men it happens

I’ve had it where I didn’t get credit for landings sometimes. While doing pattern work

1 Like

So did you touch anything or it just disengaged

… sorry . I didn’t touch a thing it did it on its own.

Maybe it was cross winds

1 Like

No need for everyone to share their amazing theories on why the OPs Autopilot disconnected… They have been given an answer and a suggestion, how about we leave it at that?

Who knows its ok I’ll be back soon was just wondering how it worked I’m fairly new to IF.

Ok no probs