got bumped down from grade 4 to grade 2 on expert

so i was doing a expert flight and i got reported and then got bumped all the way down from grade 4 to grade 2 why!!! i don’t know what i did wrong?

1 Like

Hello!

Please check your logbook to see who ghosted you and contact this person per PM.

2 Likes

there’s not ghosting report on my grade book…how long until i can get back on expert

You will have to wait 1 week until you can access the Expert server again (if it’s the “normal” case).
Do you mean that you got violations?

but it says im at grade 2 i don’t want to do dumb touch and goes
is that the only way to get back to grade 4

Could you please send us a screenshot of your grade table to be able to understand you better?

You most likely lost your grade due to violations.

2 Likes

Also a FYI: This post is not an infinite flight related issue, it’s a pilot error and therefore does not belong is #support

Pm the controller @azeeuwnl if you want to bring up the issue to him.

1 Like

how do i see my violations

Talk with the controller over on a PM as @Matthew_Chan said, that is if you believe this was a mistake on his part or want to further discuss this issue, other wiese wait 7 days (1 week) and you’ll be back on expert.

You didn’t recieve violations, you got ghosted. Do what my fellow pilots said above^.

For future reference:

1 Like

As @Starley said, you don’t have any violations as of now. But you can see them if you had any on your grade table just below where it says Reports which btw you have one of.

Contact via PM @azeeuwnl for further information

If Matthew Chan already said it, there’s no reason for you to repeat it. All this does is clog up the thread preventing relevant and useful information from being visible.

7 Likes

If Starley already said it, there’s no reason for you to repeat it. All this does is clog up the thread preventing relevant and useful information from being visible.

(I hope I don’t have to make this a canned reply and use it often).

9 Likes