Got a little question

I got a little question, so is it ok to take off in this direction from LFPR runway 07 and fly runway heading and fly over LFPG? Can some one tell me? Thank you

Believe that is local flying.

1 Like

No, runway 07 is not in use. It is preferred to takeoff from the green runways as the winds are more ideal, and you’re coping with the surrounding traffic.

Also ATC is active, follow their instructions. Unless you’ve been told to takeoff from 07, you’re not encouraged to.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I know it’s not in use know, but I just wanted to know if it is ok when the runway is green.

1 Like

When the runway is green you’re able to takeoff from it indeed, unless ATC tells you otherwise 😉

1 Like

And ok to fly over LFPG?

If the runway in use is departing over LFPG, yes, you should be good.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much 😊

1 Like

I assume local flying means like General aviation flight, if it is the answer is yes, I wanted to fly to LFOC
(Sorry, I’m not so familiar to English)

No, by local flying they mean flying around and between the ATC-controlled airports, as they obstruct incoming traffic.

1 Like

Oh, ok, then I think the answer is no.
Thanks for telling me

As you don’t want to land at LFPG it’s not local flying. Nonetheless you’d need to contact Approach or request a transition if Tower is active and you are below 5000 feet above the surface, depending on the (ATC) situation.

Still if possible a takeoff to the south would be the easier way as communicating what you want to ATC isn’t easy only using what’s available in IF.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for your reply, Very help full 😊

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.