Gordon’s Big Announcement!

Good day fam!!! I don’t know if this is the correct category for this kind of post, but here we go… I would like to announce that I,(J. Gordon), will be upgrading to the Boeing 757/767 after Pt. 100 of the “Flying with Gordon” series!!! I’ve had some other aircraft in mind, and I’ll probably get to those later on, but the 757/767 is the next aircraft that I will be captaining 😁 a big thank you goes to those who always keep up with the series. Than you to those who give me positive feedback. Thank you to those who love what I do. Thank you to those who keep themselves involved with me. Thank you all!! I’m gonna TRY to give 100 parts on the 757/767. If I can’t, don’t be mad😂 Anyway, much love to each and every one of you. As always, I’ll see you in the skies 😎👨🏾‍✈️ #happy #black #history #month

Takeoff from runway 27R on the 757

Landing on runway 27L on the 757

Takeoff from runway 27R on the 767

Landing on runway 27L on the 767

31 Likes

I like these pics JGordan!!
Where these landings Buttered?

2 Likes

Nice shots! you really have some butter left

1 Like

It would probably go in #screenshots-and-videos?

Anyways, pretty good shots!

1 Like

Great shots!

1 Like

Can’t wait for part 100 man, been staying tuned in on the series since part 1!

It’ll be nice to see how well you land the 767. 🙃

1 Like

Very cool! Can’t wait to see you fly to PANC!

1 Like

WOW!!! Gordon this is awesome. Will you still continue your “Deadheading with Gordon” series though?

1 Like

Is that even a question??? Of course they were 😂

Thanks man ✊🏾😁

1 Like

Even with the 767? 😂

1 Like

I do what I can 😎👨🏾‍✈️

1 Like

Thank you 😁

And you actually do it! :) keep it up!!!

2 Likes

Ahhhh yes I love that your upgrading planes!! I fly the B757 all the time and love it. Cant wait to see some amazing B757 flights!!!

3 Likes

I truly thank you for your support!! Also, the 767 has been pretty nice to me. I’ve only done short final and takeoffs on solo mode, but those quick moments in the air treated me pretty well

1 Like

Of course I will!!

1 Like

Yeah. I kinda feel like the 767 got a small physics update and nobody noticed. It flies a little better than I remember

1 Like

Stay tuned!!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see it get to Part 50.

1 Like