Goonchooi’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ PHNL [IFATC Written Passed]

Hey there users!
I’ve passed Written Test IFATC Exam with more than 80%, for these reason I’m going to practice for IFATC Practical Exam.

ATC: Ground & Tower
Active Runways: 8L & 8R

See you there, thanks for your support, feel free to give your feedback.
Enjoy the thread!

2 Likes

Congratulations mate, I will stop by now.

2 Likes

Very good ATC mate, I had no issues with it.

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback mate, see you soon!

1 Like

Your welcome mate, see you soon to.

2 Likes

Who joins to give me some feedback?

1 Like

Spawning in right now.

2 Likes

Some feedback?

1 Like

¡Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Does anyone wants to give me some feedback?

What was your logic in granting transition at or above 1500ft?
You granted my runway change to 06L when you were taxiing someone to 24R which is opposite end of the same runway. Never do this. Get a direction for your airport and stick to it. I was hoping you were going to deny entry or give me a change to a 24 or something but having a plane waiting at one end of a runway while someone is landing from the other direction is game over!
Keep at it.
G-MAN

1 Like

Well at the top of the topic says 6L and 6R are active, as I don’t have ATIS I can’t assign it so as 24L and 24R were also active… so if you remember, I give him a 6L taxi instruction he ignored me so when he turn to the 24R address to be active because I could not do anything else, so I gave him the green light to go to the 24R and there I gave the order “Hold Short” until when you ascended, I already gave the takeoff order. Regarding the transition, according to a lot Topics say that 1000ft AAL for props and 1500ft AAL for jets, I think I do the correct on that because every RWY was active but he don’t see the Notam that 6L and 6R was the departure and landing ones!

That’s for pattern altitude. You should add 1000 ft to that for vertical separation, and then add the airport’s altitude to ensure that there are no issues with terrain. 👍 :)

1 Like

That was a doubt that I wanted to solve for a long time, thank you!

1 Like

I figured that’s probably what happened. Remeber I can’t hear ground frequency as I am in the air so I can only presume he was ignoring your instruction. If that’s the case, think on your feet and ask me to change runway, or cancel landing clearence or do something. Bear in mind you will not have ATIS in your test and will rely on what you have. You can only have one direction of traffic. Do you have a IFATC trainer?

1 Like

Thanks!
Yes @Julius97 but I think he is going to change to another recruiter.

Also thanks for your feedback I learn a lot with you already facing the final exam, thank you!

Discuss this screnario with them so they can give you the correct feedback (I am relatively new controller so speak to experienced person). Hope to see you in the tower soon.

1 Like

Thanks mate!
See you soon!