Google Sign in issue

I recently payed for a month of Live. I was able to get in originally by using the payment screen that popped up when I entered the app. I played for about 20 Minutes, but then I clicked sign out by accident. Now when I click sign in with Google, it says “Error: disallowed_useragent”. I have no idea what this is. It’s never popped up before. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

What are your device specifications? Also, have you jailbroken your device at all and or did you get the simulator for free by an chance?

2 Likes

Deleting and reinstalling an application fixes most issues most of the time. I suggest you do that.

1 Like

I have an iPad Air 2, 64 GB capacity. No jailbreaks.

1 Like

Have you tried @Jose_Oscana’s idea?

1 Like

64 GB is storage space. Different from memory/RAM. I think that’s 2 GB for the Air2, though I could be wrong.

1 Like

Do I require the planes and regions I bought to be on another device first?

Your purchases will still be valid, though they may need to be downloaded again. You won’t have to pay for them twice.

1 Like

Haven’t deleted and then reinstalled yet. Not sure if it will delete the purchases I have just tried installing the app on my iPhone and signing in. It installed, but the same message appeared on my phone as on my iPad when signing in.

It happens login on the actual website Here. That should validate your account, I believe from a previous thread.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks. I will try deleting and reinstalling.

1 Like

I just tried that, Brandon, thanks, but when I went back into the app, it still had the same issue.

1 Like

Well I tried are you on iOS or android?

I appreciate your help. I am on iOS.

I just tried reinstalling, but the same issue is still happening. Is it an account problem possibly? It says “This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization request to Google…”

Hmm, after doing some research on the error code you have provided, it seems that other people are having the same issues authenticating their google account with different apps. I suggest you contact google customer support and they might be able to help you as this seems to be not an issue regarding Infinite Flight itself.

2 Likes

Thanks, Jose. I will try that.

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

I was just about to say that lol nice catch.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to do a Live Chat with Google like Apple Support?