Google pixel c and lineageOS.

Hello, I wanted to know if Infinite flight could be supported under lineageOS 14.1 or 16 ?without bugs? Without a crash? And so on…
Thanks in advance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

1 Like

So you are taking a pixel C and loading a new OS on it?

1 Like

Well, I wasn’t planning on doing it at first, but…
On Android 8.1.0 for many people (not everyone) we noticed that on heavy applications (such as Infinite flight) the screen was freezing but we could still hear the application in the background. And this was every time I would launch a flight. I later saw that returning to Android 7.1.2 solved the problem. That’s what I did and everything works great (I’m happy). But I still wanted to know if lineageOS was compatible with IF because maybe in the future I will switch to this OS 😁

1 Like

I have had a similar problem, I believe that this rom may have modified something more than basic, preventing the operation of infinite flight. Use only the updates via OTA, the ones made available by the manufacturer, I hope I have helped!

1 Like

Are you talking about lineageOS? Because I saw that the screen freeze only took place on lineageOS 15.1 (Android 8.1 as if by chance) but not on 14.1 or 16. Or are you talking about the factory rom πŸ€”

Both, the lineageOS is an unofficial ROM of smartphones, common to find bugs as this is not an update of the manufacturer via OTA

1 Like

So Infinite Flight would not work on lineageOS then ?πŸ™

Maybe it will work on other versions, however remember that every operating system is subject to bugs, especially in those ROMs installed by users. But it can work

Infinite Flight has been tested and is supported on the stock android and ios images. Custom OS rom builds are not supported but Infinite Flight may or may not work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.