Google My Maps Embed

Does anyone know how to embed a google my maps? Whenever i paste the iframe embed link it shows as a blank message, for example:

<iframe src="https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/1/embed?mid=1STn5rBBJ4S9AKTCtKcwo7aDwOLALZ7AQ" width="640" height="480"></iframe>

thats the link im pasting but it won’t embed

1 Like

anyone? ive tried all the ways but it wont embed

1 Like

You only should paste the just the link, no code or anything.

See:
(I’m not sure if this is gonna show if it is private)

3 Likes

How did you create this?

1 Like

i used google my maps

wait what how did you do that

Just paste the link without any code such as <iframe src=> or <width>.

1 Like

ah okay thank you

1 Like

Wait could someone explain what this is and how you do it?if it shows you all the flights you’ve flown then I beg you tell me how to do it!😂 thanks :)

1 Like

Use Google My Maps. It’s kinda hard to get started but it gets better eventually. It has to be done on a computer.

1 Like

Much easier to use App in the Air or myFlightradar for those purposes. Google My Maps is better for other things and is a bit more manual to input everything, and won’t have specific fields to put info for your flights like aircraft. App in the Air or myFlightradar are easier.

2 Likes

I made this for a event I’m hosting soon

I have another question. It embeds when im posting the link by itself but when i insert it into the thread it only shows as a link

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.